Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A DREAMS AND THE DUTIES IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO MATERIALIZE

Every Malaysian contributed something to our beloved country Malaysia.

My dream was to update all the interesting things in Malaysia gathered in a website.

This job is very complicated and requires a long time.

But dreams will not come true if only to dream.

I'm already tired of working with people.

In the past, I think there would be problems in the know how my website would be seeing by people worldwide. If the website can’t be noticed by people then how the dream will come true. It is empty dream.

And there is another problem people do not like to see the title of the website that I write. But it is difference thing you are there in top rank of first page of Google.

Website promotion problem now is not a burden for me. This is because I have own system using 'keywords' that particular was chosen the best of the best among the top 200 websites about what I am writing at.

When 'keywords' are included together in the 'content' of only 500 words each title adequate or appropriate articles, now my web page can be viewed by anyone who wants to do a search on the matter or field that I write.

I am very positive if Alllah SWT extended my life until 70 years old and I am able to write up to 2,000 pages or topics related variety 'keywords' on my website that every single article only requires 500 words, then by Allah willing, when I will be that age no need for me to write again.

When the website able to work by itself, and it will continue to work like a machines that make money for me and by Allah willing it will be passed to my children by changing the owner or can be sold to anyone who is interested in accordance with the current market.

No comments:

Post a Comment